Monday, November 5, 2012

Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur


One day when I was having an evening nap, suddenly Emie called me on the phone and said, "Jom pergi Hard Rock Cafe KL!". So without hesitation I said yes and immediately changed my clothes. He picked me up at my house and then dashed off to Kuala Lumpur. This plan was so sudden because he had to submit his work report in KL at Jalan Pudu. 

I google-map the place and found out that Hard Rock Cafe KL is located just 2 km away from Jalan Pudu. So, after Emie submitted his report which only took a few minutes, we headed there. HRC KL is located just beside Concorde Hotel which is not really difficult to find.


Hard Rock Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Ground Floor, Wisma Concorde  Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


However, finding a parking might be tricky. You can park your car across the road or inside Concorde Hotel parking spaces. We parked at Concorde and was charged RM7. Quite expensive though.

We spent out time browsing through the t-shirts collection and also the pin badges. I'm a HRC t-shirts & pin badges collector. So, it's a must for me to buy both things. I ended up buying a blue t-shirt and pin badge which has a KLC design on it. Very niceeee... The price of the t-shirt is RM95 while the pin badge cost RM45. I'm not sure why, but the pin badge seems a bit expensive than the one in UK. In UK, I usually bought it at £6.99 or £7.99 (appoximately RM30-35). I had to borrow some money from Emie because I was short of cash. Thanks Emie!

entrance from Concorde Hotel

Pin badge collection

Teddy

I bought the bottom right one

Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur

Emie


Then, we had sushi at Sushi King Sunway Pyramid. I had a set of bento. Alhamdulillah, kenyang bangat.. Plus, a few slices for sushi made my stomach even fuller.. Ahhhh, nikmat.. :D

What I bought.. :D





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Countries Visited