Monday, October 22, 2012

Within One Year


Assalamualaikum & Salam 1 Malaysia.

I had spent my one year in UK not only focused on study, but also grabbed a chance to travel around UK and Europe. Once your are in Europe, you can easily gain access to enter other European countries such as the most popular France, Spain, Italy and also many others. They don't require visas by the way. Some of trips were planned by ourselves while some were through travel agent (but we rarely used travel agent since travelling on our own is more convenient and we can do whatever we want).

Here are the summary of my travel log during my one year in United Kingdom. :)













It was really an awesome experience. One day if you get the chance to visit these beautiful countries, please appreciate your moment there. I really miss these places. Alhamdulillah, for giving me the chance to step my feet into these beautiful countries.. :)

2 comments:

Mar said...

wow! good to see another pharmacist who travels :) well, good luck completing PRP year. save your leave days + $$$. Later when U are an FRP, go travel even farther! ;)

Hazwan Samian said...

yeaaa true.. PRP year is the best time to do a lot of saving.. bcoz we cannot cuti easily.. hehe..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Countries Visited