Monday, October 15, 2012

The Luck of the Irish Day 4 - Galway


Our last day in Galway was short. Ida brought us to see her university which has a very castle-like structure. The university is called National University of Ireland, Galway or also known as NUI Galway. Ida brought us for a quick tour in her university including to the famous Quadrangle. The building was very magnificent, preserved from the old times I guessed.









After the tour, we bid goodbye to Ida and we walked to the bus station. We're going to Dublin Airport to catch our flight back to Glasgow.

Alhamdulillah, what a journey we had. After finishing my final exam in May, we had quite a long trip. My parents came to Glasgow in June and then we had a trip to Prague, Vienna, Budapest and London. After that, my friends joined us for another trip to Rome, Pisa, Florence, Venice, Zurich, Luzern, Interlaken and Geneva. We had our graduation after that. Few days later, my parents and I went on a final trip to Belfast, Dublin and Galway. Alhamdulillah again, for Allah have giving me opportunity to study in Glasgow and also protects us during our journey here and there.

:)

2 comments:

Anash said...

ireland...
never been there...
just a long list place to go
thank you be my follower.

Hazwan Samian said...

ireland is very nice! banyak tempat2 yg cantik and worth to visit.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Countries Visited