Friday, December 14, 2012

Kuala Terengganu Waterfront


Kuala Terengganu waterfront is located just a few minutes from our hotel, Hotel Seri Malaysia Terengganu and also from Pasar Besar Payang. This place is awesome during night fall, since there will be a lot glittering, shimmering artificial tree-lamps. The view is very nice, quite similar to i-City in Seksyen 7, Shah Alam.

I went to the waterfront with my brother, Sufi as my parents just wanted to stay and rest in the hotel room. Another interesting thing to do around the waterfront is that you can rent and ride ATV (all terrain vehicle) but I'm not sure how much it will cost. We just took a stroll there to capture some photos. Here are the moments that I would like to share with you guys.. :)












Haaa, bling2 tak? Next post will be about Pasar Besar Payang and Taman Tamadun Islam. Let's hope that I will have some spare time to do the writing.. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Countries Visited