Sunday, August 3, 2008

Super Junior @ MTV Asia Awards 2008

Wow! Just like I had expected, Super Junior won for the Korean Favourite Artist. Even though I was at Genting yesterday, I didn't have chance to meet them in person. This is because I didn't watch the MTV Asia Awards in Arena of Stars, but in Genting International Showroom. We watch them in one big screen and two small screen in the showroom. However, I'm still lucky because I already met some of them before at KLIA.

I recorded some videos of the Super Junior performances and their moment of winning but the sound quality is quite bad. It's very noisy. Super Junior performed Mirror and A Man In Love. Mirror was sung by Yesung, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Donghae and Sungmin. I love this song! Later, Siwon, Kangin, Shindong, Leeteuk and Heechul joined the team to perform their dance song which was Man In Love. Before singing A Man In Love, they dance to Don't Don introduction. Their dance was superb! I just loved them!



Super Junior won the Korean Favourite Artist [Siwon gave the thank you speech in English]



Super Junior (Yesung, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Donghae and Sungmin) performed Mirror




Super Junior - A Man In Love

Hope they will come to Malaysia again. =)

5 comments:

~athirah nadia~ said...

no komen~
haha..

:D

Hazwan Samian said...

ceh.. saje je nk memenuhkan bhgn komen aku.. xpe2.. ko komen pape pun aku x kesah, walaupun ko tulis no komen.. at least ade komen, jgn xde langsung.. hehe..

Anonymous said...

aahhh.. who do u met before at the KLIA?? *envy*

Hazwan Samian said...

siwon, kyuhyun ryeowook and donghae.. =)

Anonymous said...

don tell me dat u the one dat shout "heechul hyung!!"...

i was there too..for all session...i was there at KLIA waiting for all 11 of them~~~

i went to genting,stalked them,at hotel,AOS,during their rehsl,even wen they wan to return to korea...

hahah...the best day in my life~~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Countries Visited