Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hard Rock Hotel Penang


Assalamualaikum and happy Hard Rock peeps! :)

After visiting Wanji at his house in Nibong Tebal, my family and I dashed off to Penang driving across the famous Penang Bridge. We really had no particular plan today, so we just entered the island just to visit Hard Rock Hotel Penang. As a collector, it's a must to visit Hard Rock Cafe in any place we stepped our feet into.

Hard Rock Cafe/Hotel Penang
Jalan Batu Feringghi  C/o Hard Rock Hotel Penang, 11100 Penang, Malaysia

We came into this place not spend our night here, but just to buy stuffs from The Rock Shop. There are at least three shops here; one in hotel lobby, one inside Hard Rock Cafe while the other one is located a few steps from the hotel in another small building. We went to the last one and this shop is also referred as Penang Retail.

First time I entered this shop, I was really amazed. It was huge, spacious and there are a lottttttttt of t-shirts! A lot more than any other Rock Shop that I have visited before. So it's true that HRCs in Asia have some special designs that cannot be bought from UK/Europe. I'm not sure about US though.













This time, we all 'pau' my parents. They paid. Hahaha.. I chose the red t-shirt and a Penang bridge pin badge. We even got a gift bag as well. With All Access card, we got 10% discount. However, this card is no longer used and is change to Hard Rock Rewards scheme. I got an email that they will send me a new card soon.

Next HRC?? I'll wait for HRC Melaka to open! I know that the Rock Shop is already opened.. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Countries Visited