Saturday, January 21, 2012

Baking Day


We had our baking day yesterday. Me with my labmates Alex & Esther. It was just a simple celebration to mark the end of our research lab session. We all came out with different recipes, I made Seafood Pie, Alex made Oatmeal Cookies while Esther was baking a Marble Cake. We did all the baking at Esther's place.


Esther's Marble Cake

 



My Seafood Pie




Alex's Oatmeal Cookies



The products were unexpectedly very tasty and yummy. We spent so much time talking and joking with each other and we were also joined by the members of the house; Irene and Pay Ying. Sometimes Weei Foong, Audrey, Siew Chui and Kah Lian dropped by.

Black is our theme


I'm going to write the recipe for the seafood pie in another post. Some of my friends had requested me for the recipe. So, I'll write it soon.. =)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Countries Visited