Sunday, March 28, 2010

Digimon Battle



I just started playing this game. Badri suggested me to play this game since we are both Digimon fans since secondary school. Hehe.. It's kinda true that I missed Digimon a lot!




DIGIMON BATTLE




It's an online game. Can be downloaded from Digimon Battle site.

So at least I got something to play during this one-month holiday (3 weeks left!)

This is me as a Tamer


These are my Digimons

Jalan2 cari Digimon


Screen capture from battle scene


I hope I can enjoy playing this game and didn't feel boring easily.. I want to have Mega levels Digimons but I need to train harder..


At least now I have 3 Champion Digimons.. ^^

Gargomon (digivolved from Terriermon)


Gatomon (digivolved from Salamon)


Togemon (digivolved from Palmon)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Countries Visited