Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Raya Datang Lagi.. Mari Beraya!

1st Syawal [Sunday]

After Hari Raya Aidilfitri prayer, my family gathered at my parents' house and took some family photos. Then, we ate the food my mom cooked, that included ketupat, rendang, ayam masak merah, sambal kacang, kuah lodeh and sambal goreng.

After kemas2 the kitchen, we headed to Johor.

Umi & ayah with Baby Arissa

Alin & Along

Angah & Kyra with their baby Arissa

The bachelors
Cutie Arissa

the food.. yum yum~

posing with new shades.. given by my best friend, Badd

We went to Batu Pahat first, my paternal grandparents' house. A lot of relatives were already there. After a while, we went to visit Wak Long's house nearby.

Then, we headed to Johor Bahru, to my maternal grandmother's house. A lot of relatives also were there already. At night, we went beraya to Pak Tih's house nearby. Got a lot of duit raya today! :)


2nd Syawal [Monday]

In the morning, we went to Pak Lang's house at Kota Tinggi. We convoyed to go there with my aunties and uncles and cousins. Mak Lang's served fried bihun. Then we went to fish pond to feed a bunch of catfishes.

Then, it's raining. Ooo baby it's raining raining...

My parents went back to Nenek's house while me and my brothers followed Mak Induk and Pak Su to Jusco Tebrau City to jalan2 and shopping2 a bit. I bought a cheap Unicron toys and some Legend Class toys and also a shirt from Seed. Today was the last day of Jusco Sale.

After dinner, we went back to Batu Pahat.

As soon as we arrived, they were holding a barbecue party. I sat around, lepak2 a while and then ate some chickens. There's a lot of kids, and they loved running around the wooden house. At night, my uncles and me compete in snoring competition. Lol.. Zzz (-_-)


3rd Syawal [Tuesday]

At noon, we beraya at Kak Mimah's house at Kg. Parit Lundang Laut. We convoyed here also.

In front of Kak Mimah's house

Syafiq, Hazri and Aris - All my cousins
Mak cik2 corner


Then, we went to Batu Puteh to visit my great grandmother. She lived with my uncle (which is younger then me).



Then, we continued our journey to Segamat, passed through Bukit Kepong. Took some pictures for education purpose, since we all learned Bukit Kepong novel in secondary school.



Arrived at Mak Induk's house at about 5 pm. Mak Ina was already there. Then, we all rested for a while. Then, Mak Poji arrived. At night, we went to Pak Su's parents house. Got duit raya again.. :)


with Siti Tembam

After that, we all went back to KL. Arrived at Shah Alam at midnight.

Then, sleep... Krooohhh... kroooohh.... Zzzzz...



*some photos are in Angah's DSLR. Gonna get them later..

2 comments:

LoLLy~ said...

sakannye ko raye
beshnye,wuwu T.T

NikTim said...

alamak ai br plan nk pos cenggini..
cmne leh tersama idea ni...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Countries Visited