Friday, June 5, 2009

Transformers ROTF Toys Launch @ Toys R Us

This event happened on the last Saturday.. I went to Tropicana City Mall with my sister, brother in law, and also my younger brother. I was so lucky that my brother in law also like collecting Transformers toys, it was easier for me to go any toy shop.


I bought 6 new toys which are:
From Transformers Revenge of the Fallen:
1. Ironhide (Voyager Class)


2. Autobot Skids (Deluxe)
3. Rampage (Deluxe)


From Transformers Universe:
1. Starscream (Legend)
2. Leo Prime (Voyager)


3. Hot Shot with Mini-con Jolt (Deluxe)


I spent quite a lot of money to add up my collection. At first, I'm planning to buy Optimus Prime (Leader class) and also Devastator, but Optimus Prime was already sold out by the time we reached there while Devastator was not out yet, I think it meant to be sold in July or so..

and I also got RM75 vouchers from Toys R Us, and therefore I can buy more toys later.. =)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Countries Visited