Thursday, January 3, 2013

Souvenir Miniatures

Assalamualaikum and olaaaa~

I've been travelling for quite a few times already and it's compulsory to buy something for myself. I collected a lot of stuffs and for souvenirs, I prefer fridge magnets, keychains, snowglobes, postcards, pin badges and miniatures. Eh, banyak pulak aku kumpul kan.. Hehehe.. Takpe, bukan selalu dapat jejakkan kaki ke luar negara kan? 

For this entry, I'm sharing some photos of my miniature collection. I hope you guys like them.. =)


My miniature world :)

Amsterdam | Holland
-Windmill-

Budapest | Hungary
-Parliament Building & Chain Bridge-

Vienna | Austria
-St Stephansdom Cathedral-

Edinburgh | Scotland
-Edinburgh Castle-

Paris | France
-Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower & Sacre Coeur-

Brussels | Belgium
-Maneken Pis-

London | England
-London Eye, Big Ben & Tower Bridge-

Granada | Spain
-Alhambra-

Cordoba | Spain
-Cordoba Mezquita Arc-

Rome | Italy
-Colloseum-

Sevilla | Spain
-Bell Tower-

Prague | Czech Republic
-Astronomical Clock-

That's all folks~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very impressive! I’m a collector myself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Countries Visited