Friday, March 29, 2013

Hogwarts Pin Badges


Apparently I have no more travel story to write, so I'll just share some of my favourite stuffs. I'm a collector, which means I collect a lot of things. From souvenir, to toys, to cards and whatnot. So, as a fan of Harry Potter series, I own a few collection of Harry Potter memorabilia.

This time, it's actually a birthday present from two of my friends. This item is quite pricey, thus they shared to get me this. Thanks friends! :)


Presenting... 



Hogwarts Crest alongside four Hogwarts houses pin badges! Definitely a precious collector's item for me. They came in a classic wooden box. From left: Hufflepuff, Slytherin, Hogwarts, Gryffindor and Ravenclaw.

5 precious pin badges



Velvet and gold Gryffindor & Blue and bronze Ravenclaw

Yellow and black Hufflepuff & Green and silver slytherin





and I miss this view.. from my window pane in Glasgow.. :(

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Countries Visited