Sunday, June 10, 2012

Alhamdulillah.. I'm a pharmacist-to-be!

Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah for giving me an opportunity to get a good result in my final exams. I didn't asked much except to pass my degree exam. However, Allah give me more, not only I passed the exam and rewarded with the Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) degree but also with merit. Alhamdulillah..

The results were released on the first day of my summer trip with may lovely parents. We were at Edinburgh at that time waiting for our flight to Prague, Czech Republic. Thus, this gave me a chance to be ka-ching! Got an extra allowance from my umi! Hihihi.. XD

Thanks for those who made doa for me; prayed for my success, wished me good luck and helped me with my studies. I know when I was a bit stress, I would call somebody via skype. You know who you are. Thanks for keeping up with kardashians.. Eh eh eh, with me.. =p

I'm graduating soon insyaAllah.. 29th June is the date. It will be commenced in Barony Hall, University of Strathclyde at 3 pm.

Allah dah tetapkan rezeki masing2 dan setiap yang berlaku merupakan ujian daripada-Nya. Sedih itu ujian, gembira itu ujian -quoted-

Gambar sisipan: Sunset at Prague.

4 comments:

Miss said...

congrato!! giler best kan dah abis blajo..trust me i know the feeling sbb i pun habis this month jugak..finally my final year!!sila enjoy your last moment as student coz it's gonna be memorable giler k...

Anonymous said...

Iwa, tahniah ye =p

ejal sshi said...

29 june convo, sgt sesuatu, huhu.. chukahae

Hazwan Samian said...

thanks sume! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Countries Visited