Friday, November 19, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows



YEAAAYYYYY.. Finally I managed to watch the first part of the final Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.


After class, I accompanied by my classmates went to Berjaya Times Square to watch the movie. I had booked the tickets since last week to ensure I got the best seat to watch my favourite movie.

The movie turned out to be more than okay. At least better than the last year movie (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince). And it's not boring, not long winding, not slow plus got some jokes and a lot of spells effects. I love when the characters' wands conjured the colourful spells attacking the bad asses.

Ok, I'm not going to review this movie because I'm not a good reviewer. Because I love Harry Potter series so much, I won't talk bad things about it. But I like Dobby, haven't see him in the movie since the Chamber of Secrets.


After about 2 hours 20 minutes cramping our butts in the cinema, we rushed to the surau to pray and then have dinner at Vivo at the LG floor.





OMG, why the gap between Part 1 and 2 is soooooo loonngggg??? 8 months ok! Can't hardly wait for the second part where wizards and witches war will take place at Hogwarts!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey i am suuper boy

amirahms said...

aik! wanji mkn kek je ke..

Hazwan Samian said...

wanji diet.. hehe.. die tgh seseme, tunas rase x bfungsi dgn baek..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Countries Visited