Thursday, February 25, 2010

Worm.IM.Sohanad


Name:Worm.IM.Sohanad
Threat Level:High
Description:Worm.IM.Sohanad spreads via Yahoo Messenger and infects Windows. It sends a message to all Yahoo Messenger contacts of an infected user. The message contains a link enticing users to download the worm. The worm also disable certain Windows functionalities abd hijacks Internet Explorer homepage. It also downloads other maware and it will also attempt to propagate via the means of creating copies of itself onto removable devices such as USB flash and hard drives.
Type:TT_Downloader, TT_Hijacker, TT_W
Also known as:Bck/Sniper.J [Panda] IM-Worm.Win32.Sohanad [Kaspersky] Worm.Win32.Autorun.k [Kaspersky] W32.Imaut [Symantec] W32/YahLover.worm [McAfee] Win32/Autoit Win32.Worm.Sohanat
Threat analysis:Search ThreatExpert to view reports
Removal:This infection can be removed using Spyware Doctor.


Okay..

So this is the virus that has been infecting my laptop lately..

I have try different types of antiviruses but it's not working.

The virus is still here somewhere in my laptop.

I'll dig you out until you are vanished from my sight!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were around 320 bucks everwhere. But finally I base this location selling them for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you say about it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Countries Visited