Monday, March 16, 2009

Family Day

mini towel as doorgift

I just had a family day last weekend. This event took place at my aunt's place at Banting which is about 45 min drive from Shah Alam. Even though this was supposed to be a Family Day for my maternal side, but some of my relatives still couldn't manage to attend this gathering. Some of them were quite stubborn, and perhaps shy to meet the others. Plus, this event was conducted to celebrate my grandmother's 73rd birthday.

Here are some photos captured during the Family Day...

[Saturday]

making coleslaw

azan competition

public speaking

colouring

barbeque

musang berjanggut (separating 9 types of nuts & spices)


[Sunday]

potrait drawing

nenek's birthday celebration

prize giving

wall of fame

my parents

incompleted family photo (some left earlier)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Countries Visited