Saturday, April 6, 2013

Kedai Kopi Hai Peng | Kemaman

Assalamualaikum and salam ceria everybody!

Finally, I got the chance to go for a trip with my family member. Alhamdulillah. This time we chose Kuala Terengganu and Cherating as our destination.

During our journey to Terengganu, we dropped by a coffee shop namely Kedai Kopi Hai Peng. It was featured in Jalan-jalan Cari Makan too. So why not we try it?

It's located in Chukai, Kemaman. I'll put up the address later ok.

So we tried the famous toasted bun/bread with butter and kaya *roti bakar la senang cerita*. One set consisted of either 2 buns or 2 breads cost only RM1. Since we're here just for a quick bite, we're opt not to try other heavy dishes. So we ordered two sets of the breads.

For drinks, my dad tried the hot latte. It's a coffee with a sprinkle of cinnamon powder while my mom tried the classic coffee. Each cup cost around RM4 plus. For me, I had this fantastic cold ice blended Coco-Lava. It's an ice blended coffee with chocolate ice cream and whipped cream. It's definitely yummy! :) This drink cost RM7.30.

So that's all for now. Our JJCM journey will continue later of the day. Cheers!








0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Countries Visited