Monday, February 4, 2013

Legoland Malaysia Part 1 : Miniland


Yuhuuuuu, I'm so happy finally I got the chance to step my feet into the brick-world, Legoland! Legoland Malaysia (LLM) is located in Nusajaya, Johor. It took approximately 30 minutes to reach there, by driving from Johor Bahru. It's gonna be exciting. 

Oh yeah, I'm gonna blog it in two entries as I went there twice (three times actually including the preview with my best friend, Lukman). Hehehe.. The daily pass cost RM140 (walk in) and RM110 (bought online 7 days prior to admission). However, I bought the annual pass which was at that time only cost RM275, now the price jump to RM325. Pengsan kau.. Mahal gilaaaa... Alhamdulillah dah beli awal2.. :)

So during my first official visit with my family, we didn't really play the rides, but just to wander around the area surveying and admiring the structures. So we spent most of our times in Mini-Land where the miniatures of Asian countries' landmarks were made from Lego bricks. It's quite stunning actually. Very nice indeed.

Legoland is divided into 7 areas:

1. The Beginning
2. Lego Technic
3. Lego Kingdom
4. Imagination
5. Land of Adventure
6. Miniland
7. Lego City





For this visit, we only focussed on Miniland.and also boarding the Legoland Express train. Enjoy the pics! :)








Kuala Lumpur Lego version


KLIA 


Singapore


Taj Mahal

Not forgetting, souvenirs as well! Although they are damn expensive, I still ended up buying some. :)
A set of 3 Lego minifigures fridge magnet cost RM54.90..

That's all folks~

The next part is gonna be about fun fun fun..

Legoland Part 2 click here. :)


2 comments:

George said...

Visit the latest attraction Legoland Water Park by winning the tickets here: http://goo.gl/2D8AoY

Lee Valdez said...

First time here at your blog and wanted to say i enjoyed reading this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Countries Visited