Friday, December 16, 2011

Cheesy Birthday

 
Salam Hari Lahir..

As you have seen in Facebook, my friends and I had just recently celebrated our beloved classmate Cipak's birthday. Her birthday was on Wednesday actually but we had Inter Professional Learning workshop on that day. However, we managed to surprised her with a cake (baked by me and Wanji) at around 12 am. It's a surprised surprise since I didn't tell the girls (except a few) about it earlier. We could hear the girls screamed inside the house because of the surprise.

So that midnight we had a sweet and fattening food. We had the chocolate cake, two tubs of ice creams and cookies. It was just a simple and quick surprise because we did barge into the house during their discussion, so we did not want to hold them for so long. After taking photos and I handed my present to Cipak we headed back to our floor.



As promised, we were having another proper birthday feast for Cipak on Thursday. This time we cooked properly and invited some other friends as well. It took place at the girls house again. The boys prepared mini-burgers. In the house, the girls served macaroni & cheese and baked potatoes. Farrah brought a couple of blue bubble pudding while Anis served us with creme caramel. We got another another cake tonight, I think it was a cheesecake made by Amirah. Faiz and Farrah both brought the same boxes of chocolates. One for Cipak and one to be shared. I think at least four food contained cheese which were mac&cheese, baked potatoes, burgers and cheesecakes. I felt full even though I haven't yet finished my meal. Eating too much cheese could really make your belly full. However, it was fun last night. With the talking, eating and laughing.. =)


Kepada Syifaa'/Cipak/Kak Pah/Rachel Crow??

Selamat Hari Lahir yang ke dua belas. 
Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki dan berjaya dunia & akhirat.



Gambar kenangan:




Wednesday









Thursday











  

Alhamdulillah.. What a night.. I hope Kak Pah enjoyed the party that we arranged just for her...

Next birthday is coming up in the next few weeks.. Be prepared! =)

2 comments:

LoLLy~ said...

woots woots happy burpday kak pah!

Inspector Saahab said...

bestnyaa...korang prgram ape sbnarnye ??

anyway HB kpda beliau :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Countries Visited